<a href=“http://www.facebook.com/sherlyncooks”>Follow me on my Facebook page!</a>
I always end off with either a mango pudding or mango sago dessert. Yes! I love mangoes – so much so that our desserts during our solemnization and wedding were mango related 😜
I would say it’s pretty easy and both adults and kids will love this dessert. Extra bonus if you can top it off with pomelo bits!
4 servings | 10 mins
- 4 ripe sweet Mangoes; reserve some cubed mangoes for topping
- 3/4 cup Evaporated Milk
- 3/4 cup Ice Cubes
- 2 tbsp Sugar; melted in 3 tbsp water
- 1 cup Sago
- 1 cup Pomelo Bits optional
- Put everything except sago and cubed mangoes in the blender.
- Scoop into individual dessert bowls.
- Top with sago, pomelo bits and cubed mangoes.
- Serve chilled!