No instant pot or pressure cooker? Don’t wish to sit out in the sun to BBQ? Use your Airfryer!
- 40-50 Chicken Wings/Drumlets
- 1/8 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 tbsp grated Ginger
- 1 tbsp Orange Zest
- Orange Juice from 1 Orange
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2-3 drops of Liquid Smoke optional
- 1 cup Root Beer
- 1 cup Ketchup
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- Juice from half a Lemon
- Season the chicken wings/drumlets. Let it sit for at least an hour or overnight. You can freeze in Ziploc packs for future use too (must defrost before use)!
- Preheat the Airfryer to 360 degrees Fahrenheit (or 180 degree celcius) for 5 mins.
- Spray some oil on the non stick pan and sit chicken wings on it. I usually spray some more oil on top. *juice will drip, might want to put a piece of foil below for easy clean up
- Air fry the chicken wings for 8 mins each side.
- Let the chicken wings caramelize at 3-4 mins each side at 400 degrees Fahrenheit (or 200 degree Celcius). Be careful not to let the wings burn.
- Serve and enjoy hot!