No Eggs ✔️
I’m pretty sure it will be a hit with kids too! The recipe is for a 8 inch springform pan.
- 24-26 pcs Oreo Biscuits (I omitted the cream)
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter; melted
- 1 tbsp Gelatin Powder
- 3/4 boiling Water
- 1 block/250g Cream Cheese (low-fat is ok); softened
- 45g Confectioner’s Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence/Paste
- 5 Strawberries; halved
- 1 box Strawberry Jello + Water Instructions
- Lightly oil the base of the springform pan using a paper towel with some oil on it.
- Pound/crush Oreo biscuits into fine crumbs. You could use a food processor as well. Mix with melted butter.
- Press to form cheesecake base in the springform pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, confectioner’s sugar and mix well together.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water, add to cream cheese mixture and blend/mix till smooth.
- Add vanilla essence/paste and mix well.
- Pour mixture into springform pan. Let it sit for 10 mins.
- Arrange strawberries on top and let it set in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Make jelly according to instructions. Pour into springform pan (containing the partial cheesecake).
- Let it set for at least 2 hours.
Try making different flavors like blueberry, mango, lychee (tastes awesome).. You can also use Graham biscuits for the base but I feel that Oreos for the strawberry version tastes yummier.