Kids will love it. Adults will love it. Everybody will love it. Easy party bites as well. It can be made in advance and frozen!! Whenever you want it, AIRFRY!! You can oven it (if you do not own an Airfryer) or pan fry it too but I find it oily and unhealthy.
PS: Especially if you have bread that is going to expire.
EXCELLENT with Thai Chilli Sauce or even wasabi mayonnaise!
- 600g or 1 pound prawn/shrimp meat; deveined and shelled
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Light Soya Sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 tbsp Garlic; finely minced (or Garlic Powder)
- 2 tbsps Green/Spring Onions
- 1/2 tbsp Ginger; finely grated (or Ginger Powder)
- 1 Egg
- 8 slices of White Bread; skin removed
- 1 tbsp Black & White Sesame Seeds
- Dry Prawns/Shrimps with paper towels. You will want to soak up as much water as possible.
- Chop Prawns/Shrimps up with Green/Spring Onions, Garlic and Ginger (unless using powder) as fine as possible.
- Add all condiments (Salt, Light Soya Sauce, Sesame Oil, Corn Flour and Egg). Mix well/evenly.
- Slice white bread into quarters. You will get 32 pieces.
- Spread Prawn/Shrimps mixture/paste on toasts. Sprinkle with Sesame seeds.
- Preheat Airfryer for 5 mins at 320 degrees Fahrenheit or 160 degree Celcius.
- Spray some oil on Prawn/Shrimps paste/mixture side of toasts.
- Airfry for 7-9 mins if frozen and 5-7 mins if made fresh.
*If made in advance and frozen, don’t have to defrost item. Just preheat Airfryer and Airfry it!