The aroma is awesome, and it gets transferred to the chicken. What more to say?
Serves 2-3 (Depends on how big your eaters are lol)
- 10-12 mins (Airfryer)
- 12-15 mins (Oven)
- 500g or 17.5oz of fully thawed/fresh boneless Chicken thighs (chopped into 8-10 portions) or mini drumlets (about 8-10 pcs)
- 10 Toothpicks optional
- 10 long Pandan/Screwpine Leaves
- 1 1/2 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 1 tsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tbsp minced Garlic
- 1/2 tbsp finely minced Ginger
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp White Pepper
- 1 tsp White Sesame Seeds
- Season chicken and condiments together.
- Wrap Pandan Leaves around the chicken. You may secure it with toothpicks or simply tuck the leaves in.
- Seal in Ziploc bag and let it season for at least 4 hours. I tend to let it season overnight.
- Preheat Airfryer/Oven at 180 degree Celcius or 360 Fahrenheit for 5 mins.
- Airfry chicken for 10-12 mins. Flip in between. Do not let leaves burn.
- -or- Oven-bake chicken for 12-15 mins, flipping in between. Do not let leaves burn.
- Serve hot. White rice will be perfect.