A comforting dish and an alternative to eating Naan Breads. This dish is vegan.
By the way, Naan is less sinful as compared to Roti Prata. If you are in America and have a Trader Joe’s near you, get the healthier version.
- 2 Naan Breads (Plain/Garlic)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Yellow Onions, sliced
- 10 Brown Buttons/Creminis, sliced
- 8-10 sprigs of Thyme, leaves only
- 3-4 Chives, chopped
- Blue Cheese Sauce: 1/8 cup crumbled Blue Cheese, 3 tbsps Greek Yoghurt, 2/3 tsp Lemon juice, pinch of Pepper and Salt, 1 1/2 tbsp of Sour Cream Light, pinch of minced Garlic
- Mix all ingredients for the sauce.
- If using the Airfryer, please preheat for 5 mins at 320 degree Fahrenheit or 160 degree Celcius.
- Sauté Yellow Onions for 2-3 mins. Add Brown Buttons/Creminis and Thyme leaves. Cook another 4-5 mins.
- Toast/Airfry Naan Breads 3 mins (5-6 mins if frozen) or till lightly browned at 160 degree Celcius or 320 degree Fahrenheit. Flip it for more even cooking. Do not overlap the Naan.
- Build Naan Breads by spreading Blue Cheese sauce and laying it with Mushroom mixture.
- Toast/Airfry another 2-3 mins or till Nann Bread is crispy.
- Quarter the Naan Breads.
- Sprinkle with Chives.
- Serve hot.