I’m never a fan of salads but this is so yummy! A refreshing change from your usual caesar and friends.
- 3-4 stalks of Kale (you can add more if you want)
- 1/4 Lemon wedge
- 2 stalks of Thyme; leaves only
- 2 tbsp Pistacho (almonds, pine nuts are fine too)
- 1 Shallot; chopped
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan
- De-stem the Kale and tear it into smaller pieces and put it in a salad mixing bowl.
- Toast Pistacho and Thyme leaves for about 2-3 mins.
- Zest some lemon onto the Kale, add Shallots, Parmesan, Pistacho and Thyme.
- Squeeze Lemon juice.
- Toss the salad and serve!