Another easy-peasy Salmon recipe that will taste so awesome! You could either make your seasoning (listed below) or get Old Bay Seasoning off the shelve. As usual, I make big batches of my seasonings and buy my Salmon in bulk.. Therefore, I season many Fillets at one go and simply freeze it in Ziploc freezer bags. This is a very good seasoning for fishes like Salmon, Halibut or even Dory!
FYI, in Singapore, you could get your Salmon in bulk from seafood wholesalers like Fassler Gourmet. In fact, I do see Giant selling an entire Salmon at $19.99 per kg (whole fish will cost slightly over $30). You can get them to cut for you.
- 200g Salmon Fillet
- 1/2 Lemon
- 2/3 tsp White Pepper
- 1/3 tsp Celery Seeds
- 1/3 tsp dried Mustard
- Pinch of Cayenne Powder
- 1/3 Fennel Seeds
- 1/8 tsp Bay Leaves (crushed)
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil (optional)
- If you aren’t holding on to a bottle of Old Bay Seasoning, mix the above spices up (omit lemon).
- Pat Salmon Fillet dry on both sides.
- Drizzle Olive Oil and Seasoning all over the fish.
- Zest some lemon all over the fish. Set aside for at least 30 mins. If using frozen, ensure it is fully thawed.
- Preheat Airfryer to 320 degrees Farenheit or 160 degree Celcius for 5 mins.
- Airfry seasoned and fully-thawed Salmon for 8-9 mins (optional to flip). If you are using Salmon Fillets that has skin, please do it skin-side up.
PS: You refer to the Kale Salad on my plate here!