Easy-peasy recipe for the busy people! Healthy and fast using the Airfryer. Just pair it with rice or salad and you are good to go!
Fyi, no oil needed!
- 250g Cod Fillet
- 2 tbsps White Miso (NTUC Finest in Singapore sells a box of Organic Miso at SGD$6+. Any white regular Miso is fine!)
- 1/2 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 tbsp Garlic, minced
- Mix the White Miso, Honey and minced Garlic into a paste.
- Spread on your Cod Fillets. Let it season for at least 30 mins. *i normally season them upon buying it and put it into ziploc bags and freeze it (take it out in the morning on the day you wanna airfry it).
- Preheat Airfryer for 5 mins at 320 degrees Fahrenheit or 160 degree Celcius.
- Airfry your fully-thawed Seasoned Cod Fillets for 10-12 mins, flip it at half time.
- Ta dah! Ready! Yummy yummy.
By the way, you could use Salmon Fillets (i do my salmon skin-side up at 8 mins-10 mins 160 degree celcius) too. Equally yummy!