A recipe you really cannot go wrong with if you love potatoes and cheese. Just layer and layer ~ Plus, with Sherlyn’s Seasoning, it makes a whole lot of difference.
- 3 medium sized Potatos, sliced *i used yukon gold potatoes
- 2 cups of Cheese (Cheddar/Mozarella)
- 2-3 slices of Ham
- 3 Button Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup of Cooking/Whipping Cream (can be substituted with 1 tbsp Flour mixed with 1 cup Milk – thicken it to a creamy texture)
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp of Sherlyn’s Seasoning
- Layer potato slices in your Airfryer tin or deep dish (if using an oven).
- Layer all other ingredients, always with a layer of cheese and potatoes in between. You can use other ingredients such as chopped Spinach, Bacon too.
- Top it with cheese (use more if you like!).
- Whisk Cream with my seasoning and an egg, pour it over the layered potatoes.
- Airfry at 160 degree celcius or 350 farenheit till the top browns. It will take about 30 mins.