A conjure of spices, you can’t go wrong! You can use chicken (shorter cooking time) or beef (slightly longer cooking time). The Parsley Chumichurri Sauce will be a perfect match. You can serve it with basmati rice or with roasted vegetables.
- Approximately 140g/5oz Pork Chops, 1.5 inch cubes
- 1/2 Green Pepper, 1.5 inch pieces
- 1/2 Red Pepper, 1.5 inch pieces
- 1 Red Onion, 1.5 inch pieces
- 2/3 tsp Chilli Power/Chilli Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 2/3 tsp Paprika Powder
- 3/4 tsp Ground Cumin Powder
- 2/3 tsp dried Oregano
Ingredients (Chumichurri Sauce)
- 1/3 cup Yellow Onions, diced
- 20-22 sprigs of Parsley, chopped
- 1 3/4 tsp dried Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil or an Oil of your choice (Not cooking oil please!)
- Season Pork cubes with all the seasonings and Vegetables.
- Leave to marinate for at least 30 mins (longer if you like).
- Soak bamboo skewers in hot water.
- Prepare Parsley Chumichurri sauce by blending all the ingredients except the oil. Add oil on low speed when ingredients are fully blended. Set aside.
- Build the skewers with marinated Pork cubes and Vegetables.
- Airfryer: Preheat for 5 mins at 180 degree Celcius or 360 degree Fahrenheit, spray some cooking oil on grill pan and airfry for 10 mins, flipping at half time. *may need to cut bamboo sticks to fit
- Oven: Preheat oven to 360 degrees farenheit or 180 degree celcius. Spray some oil on baking sheet/foil and lay skewers. Bake for 10-12 mins, flipping at half time.
- Serve the Paprika Pork Skewers hot with Parsley Chumichurri sauce!
** Parsley Chumichurri sauce can also be used as a salad dressing or dressing for your coleslaw.