For the love of avocados and Mexican food. You can use it as a spread on your sandwich or as a dip! It is an excellent appetizer on the dinner table, a party/gathering starter or simply a snack while watching your home movies.
For those who keep saying that Avocados are fattening and unhealthy, please check your facts! These are good fats that lower your cholesterol levels and is a rich source of Omega-3 acids. It builds your brain, eyes and nerve tissues, reduces inflammation and the formation of blood clot.
And it is so yummy!
These are the fresh items you need:
- pulp of 3 fresh Avocados
- 1 Lime; juiced
- 1/2 medium sized red Onion; chopped
- 1/2 Jalepeno Pepper; seeded and chopped
- 2 Roma Tomatoes; chopped
- 1 tbsp of chopped Garlic
- 2 tbsp of Cilantro (a.k.a. Chinese Coriander), chopped
- 1/2 tsp of Salt/Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp of Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp of Cayenne
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Power
- Jalapeño Powder/Serrano Pepper Flakes
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Mash the avocado pulp with the lime juice and seasonings.
- Mix in the onions, garlic, jalepeno pepper, tomatoes and cilantro.
- Enjoy with your tortilla chips, other dips include cream cheese/nacho cheese, sour cream and salsa.